1. What are the prices of the tickets? What do I get for my money?
All our programs have their own page on our website, where you can find detailed information about each program’s price and what you exactly get for it. In case you will still have questions unanswered, please do not hesitate to contact us.
• DINNER CRUISE WITH FOLKLORE / OPERETTA SHOW
• PIANO BATTLE SHOW WITH BUDAPEST CRUISE
• VALENTINE’S DAY DINNER CRUISE
• BUDAPEST PIZZA CRUISE WITH UNLIMITED BEER
• BUDAPEST SIGHTSEEING CRUISE
• SUNSET COCKTAIL CRUISE
• PICK ME UP - BRUNCH CRUISE
• UNLIMITED BOOZE CRUISE
• NEW YEAR'S EVE RIVER CRUISE WITH DINNER
2. How do I know if my order is confirmed?
You will receive an email informing you the order has been confirmed. Orders are generally confirmed within a few minutes.
3. Why did I not receive an email after creating a booking?
We will send you an email within 10 minutes to verify that your booking was purchased. If you have not received this email check your Spam or Junk Mail folders as our email could have been filtered there. In case you still did not get this email, please contact us at [email protected]
4. When do I have to buy the ticket? Can I buy tickets on that day or do I need to book tickets in advance?
You do not have to buy tickets in advance, but we would suggest that you do it prior to travel, because of our limited places.
5. Where can I buy tickets?
- Our websites: You can purchase all our ticket types online. Buy tickets securely, at your convenience, day or night, 365 days a year on our website, on the page of the preferable program.
- Our distributors' platform: There are some online platforms selling our programs you can purchase a ticket from.
b) Hotels: Ask about our programs at the reception.
c) On our river cruises: You can purchase your ticket even on the starting point at dock 11. or buy from our official salesmen.
6. Can I pay by card or only in cash?
a. Card: You can pay by card basically everywhere where we are selling tickets. On our website, we offer credit card payment via SimplePay Payment Gateway and Paypal. Moreover, our website accepts Amex card.
b. Cash: You can pay by cash at the TicketLand, at the Hotels, and at the Dock.
7. Do you accept Budapest pass, OTP szépkártya?
No, we do not accept the Budapest card or OTP szépkártya.
8. Can I pay with other currencies than Forint?
Beside the Forint, you can pay with Euro (€) as well at departure place. However, our website only applies Forint and Euro.
9. Should I print the ticket?
- Do I have to print the tickets?
Since for us to let you in, the most important is the reservation number, you do not have to print your ticket in case you can show it on your phone.
- Do I have to print e-tickets in color?
No, you can print your tickets in color or black and white as well.
10. Why should I book windows seat?
Our folklore show is placed in a bigger room of the ship where we have tables even in the middle of the room and the view from there is not so enjoyable as right next to the window, where you can enjoy the mesmerizing view.
11. What discounts do you offer?
Group discount: Over 10 people we can offer you a group price. For details, please contact our reservation team.
12. Are you able to accept large groups?
Since our programs take place in different cruises and different rooms, each of them has limited places:
a. For the piano show right now we can accept reservation for groups of 54.
b. For Folklore show, we have the capacity of 110 people.
c. Our ship for the sightseeing program and the booze cruise has 100 places, but in case you are interested in joining our booze cruise with more, than 20 people, please contact us.
If you are interested in one of our programs as a private and you are not sure our seats can be enough for your group, do not hesitate to contact us, [email protected]
13. Can I buy ticket as a gift?
We have the option to create a gift voucher in case you would like to surprise your beloved one with a river cruise program.
a. Please, take under consideration, we can post the voucher only within Hungary
b. You have to ask for the voucher 72 hours before the program starts
c. Please write the address we have to send the voucher under „Order Note” while booking.
d. You can buy vouchers threw online,visit our gift shop: https://silver-line.hu/gift-shop
14. What could I do if I want to make changes regarding my booking?
- Changing the time and the date of booking
We ask you to contact the reservations team to discuss which day you would like to change to.
- Changing the quantity of the booking
We ask you to contact the reservations team to discuss how many people you would like to come with.
- Transferring ticket to other people
Since all booking has a reservation number, the only thing you have to do is to bring the printed booking or show on your mobile. If the name on the ticket is different than yours, it is still valid for use.
+ 36 20 332 53 64
- Call us!
- How do I cancel my booking?
If you cannot travel as planned, please cancel your reservation as soon as possible by contacting our customer service.
- Will there be a cancellation fee when I cancel a booking? How many days do I have to cancel a booking without being charged a cancellation fee or forfeiting a refund?
- Cancelling or modifying a reservation 48 hours before departure - 100% of the amount is to be refunded.
- Cancelling or modifying a reservation within 48 hours of departure - 100% of the total amount is NOT refundable.
- How will I know if the date or time of my event changes?
We recommend that you double check the event start time the day prior to your event. You can visit our website or the venue website. In case of any changes, Silverline Cruises will reach out to you.
FOOD & DRINK
- What style of food do you offer for the dinner?
We offer our 2/3 or 6-course dinner with European-influenced cuisine.
- Do you have a gluten-free and lactose-free menu?
Our menu caters to both gluten and lactose intolerance.
- Do you have a vegetarian menu?
Vegetarian dishes are available
- Can I buy extra service for my dinner? Such as drink package or premium seat?
Should you wish to purchase add-ons, the following are available:
Window upgrade: €15
Soft Open Bar – unlimited drink consumption: €23
Prices are NOT valid at special events, such as Christmas, New Year’s Eve or August 20.
HOW TO GET THERE?
- How to get there by public transport?
Take Tram #2 and get off at Március 15. tér.
- Metro 1, 2 & 3 – Deák Ferenc tér + 15-minute walk
- Metro 3 – Ferenciek Tere + 5-minute walk
- #115 – Petőfi tér
- #5, #7, #8E, #110, #112, #133E – Március 15. tér
- Where do I park?
Parking downtown is limited. Parking places are available under Erzsébet híd for parking fee.
OUR CRUISE SHIP
- Where does the tour start, where is the dock?
Our tour starts at Jane Haining rkp., Dock 11, next to the Elisabeth Bridge.
- When should I arrive? What is the boarding time?
- Sightseeing tours: 10 minutes before departure
- Pizza & Beer, Cocktail, Unlimited Booze & Brunch cruise: 20 minutes before departure
- Dinner cruises: Boarding time starts at 7 pm and the departure time is at 7:30 pm.
- Is there any dress code?
From smart casual to fancy dress anything is accepted.
- Are the cruises wheelchair accessible?
No, our cruises are not wheelchair accessible.
- Special Occasions
Passengers celebrating special occasions, such as anniversaries or birthdays, should alert ship personnel upon booking the tour.
- What is the route of the cruise?
Departure: Dock 11 – Erzsébet híd, Pest side
- House of Parliament
- Margaret Island
- Batthyány tér
- Castle District
- Erzsébet híd
- National Theatre
Docking point: Dock 11
- Is there an open deck on board? Is there window protection from the wind?
- Táltos Catamaran – Dinner Cruise – No open deck available
- Nimród Catamaran – Sightseeing, Hop on Hop off, Brunch Cruise – Open Deck available which suits 116 pax
- Wiking – Cocktail Cruise, Pizza & Beer Cruise & Unlimited Booze Cruise – Open Deck available which suits 50 pax
- Are the boats heated during winters even havingto air-condition for the summer?
- Summer: Our cruises have to air-condition or are open during summer so you can enjoy the fresh air while floating on the river.
b. Winter: All our boats are fully heated as soon as it gets cooler.
- Are pets allowed on the boat?
Our sightseeing and cocktail, pizza, booze cruises are pet friendly.
- Is there any smoking area?
Smoking is only permitted at the outdoor areas of our ships. Smoking area is marked on each vessel.
- Will I get seasick on a river cruise?
- Is there a toilet on the boat?
Yes, we have toilets on all of our cruises.
Childer under 4 can join our cruises for free. Children aged 4-10 get are entitled to a €3 discount.
- Free Wifi
Free WiFi is available, however due to being on water slight connection issues can occur.
- Can I charge my phone?
Please be prepared and charge your phone prior to the cruise starts, you will need the camera function.
- First Aid kit
First Aid kit is available.
- Is it possible to rent a boat as a private for a group?
We can offer a private cruise for groups with special wishes, for more information, please contact us: [email protected]