Budapest Sightseeing Cruise
From: € 14
Board our prestigious open-terraced cruise ship, and enjoy the 75 minutes Sightseeing Tour.
Cruising is the most comfortable and advantageous way of sightseeing.
Budapest is maybe the most beautiful city the Danube touches, so it would be a shame to miss the opportunity for a river cruise. The panorama of the city is truly breath-taking and it is even more enchanting if you happen to see it from a cruising ship on the Danube.
On board, you can marvel in the capital’s beauty, in its most spectacular buildings and you can take a look at the bridges of the Danube from a unique perspective, all while avoiding crowds of tourists.
Join us on this not usual sightseeing tour and you will have the opportunity to learn about the rich history and culture of Budapest while enjoying the amazing panorama of both side. Even during the day, you can discover a lot more from the middle of the Danube. At sunset, the colors are changing and Budapest became like a golden „Eldorado” as the dark blue sky and the illuminated buildings are reflecting the contrast. Do not hesitate to be a part of this mesmerizing experience.
• Audio guide available in 11 language
• Perfect opportunity to take breath-taking photos
• Premium quality cruising experience
• Open terrace sightseeing
• Closed room in case of bad weather
• Buffet with cold beer and any other type of cold beverages and ice cream as well for summer time and warm tea for cold temperature
• Buffet with a big variety of snacks
Since we have audioguide in 11 different languages, you can choose the best for you and enjoy it in the language you understand best. The only thing you have to do is to ask our team members upon arrival to set up the preferred language for you and give the audioguide to collect a better knowledge of the buildings seen around while floating on the river.
You can cruise through Budapest for 75 minutes on our ship
Our luxurious cruise is ideal for all those, who would like to explore Budapest, but want more than a simple sightseeing tour. Casual buses or discovering Budapest by walk have its advantages, but if you really want to get a preview of the atmosphere of the original Budapest, of a dream our ancestors dreamed about then definitely have a look from an absolutely different perspective.
If you happen to become peckish during the cruise, you can choose from a variety of street food options available on our ship just like the different type of panini or piadina choices for example. Besides what else could be a great sightseeing food if not the Hot Dog we can prepare for you on demand. Or you would be more like a sweet tooth type? No problem, we can prepare Belga Waffeln, Chocolate fondant for you as well.
Cruise with us on the Danube on a ship with a unique design, built in 2013. Our cruise ship is unique both in its technical qualification and appearance, it is a truly special sight on the Danube. Lay back, relax and enjoy the amazing panorama of Budapest!
We offer a 75-minute long cruise, with an audio guide which gives you plenty of interesting and important information about the capital while you are enjoying the breath-taking view.
Our ship sets sail from the center of Budapest, from under the Elisabeth Bridge, it proceeds to the Margaret Bridge, where it turns back to the direction of the Rákóczi Bridge. The starting point and finish of the cruise is the same location.
|Child ticket (5-10 years old)||€12|
• Elisabeth Bridge – The Departure of the tour. The first rarity is the St. Gellert Monument on the opposite side on the Gellért Hil
• Chain Bridge – This unique looking construction was the first, permanent stone bridge that connected the two towns Buda and Pes
• Margaret Bridge – Right after the Chain Bridge the second place belongs to Margaret Bridge, that is the second permanent stone bridge of Budapest and only 20 years younger than its ancesto
• Liberty Bridge – Originally called Fővám Square Bridge after the place the bridge is ending. At Buda side, you reach the Gellért Hill and Hotel Gellért with one of the famous thermal baths of Budapes
• Petőfi Bridge – Originally built in 1933, but in the WW II. it was blown up by German soldiers and had to be rebuilt after 195
• Rákóczi Bridge – The most southern bridge of Budapest, where our tour and the ship turns back to the dock. Was built for a World exhibition that remained planned, however, this bridge became very necessary to discharge the Petőfi bridg
• The Castle District: Along with the Bazaar Gardens the castle is located atop the hills of Buda and it makes for a truly breath-taking landmark by nigh
• The House of Parliament: Considerably one of the most beautiful government buildings in the worl
• Gellért Hill: Emerging at the foot of Elisabeth bridge, Gellért Hill is amongst the most visited spots of the capital, due to the amazing view its peak sport
Our Budapest Sightseeing offers a 75-minute long cruise, with an audio guide which gives you plenty of interesting and important information about the capital while you are enjoying the breath-taking view.
Our ship sets sail from the centre of Budapest, the Elisabeth Bridge, it proceeds to the Margaret Bridge, where it turns back to the direction of the Rákóczi Bridge. The starting point and finish of the cruise is the same location.
|Street Food Offer|
|Panini (Mortadella Classic, Parma Grande, Greek Chicken, BBQ Pork )|
|Piadina (Caprese(v), Quattro Formaggi(v), al'Prosciutto)|
Boarding time: 30 minutes before departure time. Cruise, marked with an *, departs until the 6th of January